Saturday, May 9, 2015

Become an Entrepreneur! Start Up Now!





I'd like to make all my readers a special offer. I've just had a book published that I co-authored with Ed "Skip" McLaughlin, "The Startup Roadmap: 21 Steps to Profitability." Ed bootstrapped his business, grew it into an Inc. 500 Company and sold it to a Fortune 100 Company. I've been working with entrepreneurs for 20+ years, mentoring them and writing business plans. Ed and I have put our combined knowledge and experience into this book. We are offering a complementary eCopy of the book from our website at:  http://thepurposeisprofit.com/the-startup-roadmap/. The print edition is also available for $9.99 on Amazon. Anyone who wants to know more about the book, can read about it on our website at: The Purpose Is Profit.

About 15 years ago, I realized that one of the purposes I had in my life was to help entrepreneurs start and grow successful businesses. It turned out that Ed McLaughlin had that same goal. So when he approached me to co-write a book with him on his entrepreneurial journey, I jumped at the chance. We have been developing "The Purpose Is Profit" for the past two years. In the process, we realized that we had the makings of a separate book, "The Startup Roadmap." In writing and publishing "The Startup Roadmap," I feel that I am realizing this purpose. I want to share the knowledge with as many people as possible.

If you've been thinking of starting a business, I really hope you'll read "The Startup Roadmap."

Thanks!
Wyn

No comments: