Thursday, January 31, 2008

More on what investors want

Several years ago, Cliff Ennico interviewed me for his online column at Entrepreneur.com. Cliff is an attorney, syndicated TV host, expert on legal and tax matters for Ebay University and more. He's also a great person. I was reminded about this interview when someone saw it and contacted me. The funny thing is, in five years what investors want has not changed. They simply want to get an excellent return on their investment. And they've figured out ways to find the companies that are most likely to do that. I'll be writing more about this topic in the weeks to come.

In the meantime, please email me with any questions you want answered via this blog. Join or create a discussion.

Here's a link to Cliff's article. http://www.entrepreneur.com/management/leadership/advicefromcliffennico/article52332.html

No comments: