In New York City this week - New York Entrepreneur Week - http://www.nyew.org/
"(NYEW) is the largest entrepreneurial movement throughout New York State. For the first time, thousands of entrepreneurs across New York State will have the opportunity to actively engage the foremost entrepreneurs, investors and dealmakers both in the State and from around the world."Coming up in Connecticut - December 9:
The SEVENTH ANNUAL CVG EARLY STAGE VENTURE FAIR is designed for entrepreneurs seeking capital to launch or expand a business. Selected companies receive:
- Time on the agenda to deliver a 4-minute PowerPoint presentation to investors
- Exhibit table
- Write-up in conference book
- Complimentary admission to November 19 Orientation and Early Stage Bootcamp, including feedback on dry run of presentation
WHEN: December 9, 1:00-7:00 pm (Orientation for presenters Nov 19)
WHERE: New Haven Lawn Club
- Applicants should be seeking between $100k and $1mm.
- All industries and locations are eligible.
- $225 participation fee for accepted companies (Limited to 30 companies)
WHO WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE: Angel Investors and Early Stage Venture Capital firms.
More information at: www.cvg.org